LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FOUNDER
BETHANIE ASHTON AT MILAN FASHION WEEK
Bethanie Ashton is a natural storyteller who addresses critical political and environmental issues through stimulating visual narratives. As a seasoned Producer, Author and social entrepreneur, Ashton is committed to serving minority-owned and under-represented communities through her nonprofit work and social platforms.
Since 2006, Ashton developed her career in Property Development, Corporate, Investments, Education, Technology and Fashion. Working alongside leaders in Fortune 500 from an early career, she adopted best practices from multi-national success stories.
- Executive Producer | Filmmaking, Documentary, Fundraising Events, Consumer Events, Trade Shows, Seminars
- Creative Director | Pantone and Brand ID, Style Guides (Visual and Language Styles), Visual and Written Content, Content Guidelines, Product Management
- Head of Strategy | SWOT, Profit + Loss, and company Forecasting, Digital Marketing, Sponsor Integration
- COO + CMO | Hired, trained and oversaw creative team of 20, Profit + Loss, and company Forecasting, Lead in Product Development (web, micro-sites, landing pages and Apps), Community growth
- Editor in Chief | Recruited team of magazine contributors, journalist and live reporter, editor, graphic design magazine layout, publishing, identified and established distribution outlets
Culture & Geography
An intrepid explorer, Ashton has lived in 6 continents, and visited more than 32 countries to pursue her career. Cultural exchanges have compelled her to pursue social and environmental issues such as human and animal equity, female rights, waste elimination, and green technologies.
click to view samples
Digital Growth Strategies includes the format and production of Earth Panel and other Interviews, marketed across affiliate media networks including Fashion Revolution, Dubai Digital Fashion Week, and Fashion Week Online.
- IG LIVE
- YouTube Channel
Recorded materials are edited and cover art is customized according to the presets of social outlets, including Instagram Reels, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Business Development includes SWOT analysis, extensive R&D, A/B testing, financial forecasting, memorandum design, wireframes, product design and product management, and B2B presentations.
- Fashion Showrooms
- Popup Showrooms
- Investment Seminars
- Workshops & Training
- Executive (MBA) Workshops
- Consumer APPs
Product Management includes consumer personas, visual and language style guides, graphic design, marketing and communications strategy, websites, mini-sites, APPs, landing pages, Facebook catalogue manager, IG Store.
- MS Project